The Wild Bunch (1969 – R)
June 25 @ 7:00 pm - 9:00 pm
The master of the American western, Sam Peckinpah, directs a stellar cast in The Wild Bunch, a controversial film that breathed new life into the genre and broke ground in the realistic portrayal of screen violence. Receiving two Academy Award nominations, this bitter, brutal story of magnificent losers in a dying West remains one of the screen’s all-time classics. An explosive adventure drama about the last of the legendary lawless breed who lived to kill — and killed to live. The impeccable cast includes William Holden, Ernest Borgnine, Robert Ryan, Edmond O’Brien. Warren Oates and Ben Johnson. Selected by the prestigious American Film Institute as one of the 100 greatest American Films of all time, The Wild Bunch was also inducted into the Library of Congress National Film Registry.
Thanks for making plans to attend a movie at The Bend.
A few things to keep in mind:
- All sales are final. No refunds.
- It’s general admission seating; the second floor is only accessible by stairs
- Doors open 30 minutes prior to the advertised start time. Please arrive early to select your seats and visit concessions or the bar
- We offer limited selection of concessions and a full bar (and Coke products)
- Your tickets are electronic (and we usually check you in by last name on the order).
If you or someone in your household does not feel well STAY HOME – your ticket will be good for another day.
A note about parking in Downtown West Bend:
- Parking fills up quickly on Main Street on show nights, but there is free parking available just across the river at the Museum of Wisconsin Art (205 Veterans Ave, West Bend, WI 53095) with quick access to The Bend via pedestrian bridge.