Dunkirk (2017 – PG-13)
June 30 @ 7:00 pm - 9:00 pm
“Dunkirk” opens as hundreds of thousands of British and Allied troops are surrounded by enemy forces. Trapped on the beach with their backs to the sea they face an impossible situation as the enemy closes in.
Thanks for making plans to attend a movie at The Bend.
A few things to keep in mind:
- All sales are final. No refunds.
- It’s general admission seating; the second floor is only accessible by stairs
- Doors open 30 minutes prior to the advertised start time. Please arrive early to select your seats and visit concessions or the bar
- We offer limited selection of concessions and a full bar (and Coke products)
- Your tickets are electronic (and we usually check you in by last name on the order).
If you or someone in your household does not feel well STAY HOME – your ticket will be good for another day.
A note about parking in Downtown West Bend:
- Parking fills up quickly on Main Street on show nights, but there is free parking available just across the river at the Museum of Wisconsin Art (205 Veterans Ave, West Bend, WI 53095) with quick access to The Bend via pedestrian bridge.