- This event has passed.
February 11 - 7:30 pm - 9:30 pm$20 – $28
Join us as The Bend Theater welcomes:
The Midwest’s Very Own Family Man Singer/Songwriter – Dan Rodriguez
Dan Rodriguez describes himself as a whiskey & beer drinking, fishing & hunting loving, motorcycle riding, quality food eating, hippie sympathizing, people loving, husband & father who lives in Minneapolis and shares a life with his amazing wife and two adorable sons named Oak and Alder. He grew up in the suburbs of Detroit, MI, and moved to Minneapolis when he was 18 to study music, and stayed because he’s one of those crazy people that enjoys the snow and cold weather.
Music is his trade & performing it for people is his passion. When he’s not in his studio writing songs and cutting records, or on the road playing shows, he’s usually tending to his backyard chickens, eating fresh veggies from his wife’s huge garden, making syrup from his city maples, or doing one of his many outdoor hobbies.
Some of Dan’s notable career accomplishments include:
• In September 2014, Budweiser released their “Friends Are Waiting” commercial campaign featuring Dan Rodriguezsinging his song When You Come Home and it premiered during the Super Bowl.
• In February, 2018, he released his newest album 25 Years and is the most prolific and widely distributed album to date, featuring songs that have been placed in major ads as well as widely played Spotify playlists.
• In October, 2018, Miller Lite featured his newest single “So Good” in one of their commercials that played for months during NFL games on ESPN & more.
• In March, 2019, Dan’s song “You Feel Like Home” was featured in Explore Minnesota Tourism’s newest ad campaign.
• Over the years Dan has had the honor of sharing the stage with well-known artists & bands including The Civil Wars, Andy Grammer, Eric Hutchinson, Matt Nathanson, NeedtoBreathe, Augustana, Tyrone Wells, Haley Reinhart, Jon McLaughlin, Will Hoge, Drew Holcomb, Sister Hazel, and more.
Doors open at 6:30 PM to give you time to find your seats, visit our historic lobby, concession stand and fully stocked bar!
Show begins at approximately 7:30 PM