The Rocky Horror Picture Show (1975 – R)
October 30 @ 10:00 pm - October 31 @ 10:00 pm
A newly-engaged couple have a breakdown in an isolated area and must seek shelter at the bizarre residence of Dr.Frank-n-Furter.
Saturday 10/30-Doors open at 10 PM for drinks, dancing and a COSTUME CONTEST!
Sunday 10/31-Movie begins at 12:01 AM
- Admission is $10 – advanced sales HIGHLY recommended as at limited capacity this will sell out!
- Survival/Virgin kits will be available for purchase the night of the event for $8. It will include everything that is ALLOWED to be used during the screening (see exceptions in the small print. If you still have questions the answer is probably ‘no’).
- DO NOT BRING: Rice, water guns, hot dogs, prunes, toast, or anything related. Likewise, do not throw anything AT OUR SCREEN. If you do, we will stop the movie and you will literally ruin it for everyone.
- Things you may bring (eg: not in our kits and not on the banned list): Rope, bell, large J A N E T cards.
- If you don’t know what any of this means, it’s ok. The Bend is a safe place.
- Have fun. Be respectful. And get ready for a memorable evening.