Broadway at The Bend: The Rocky Picture Horror Show (1975 – R)
May 22 @ 7:00 pm - 9:00 pm
It’s an interactive cinema experience like you never thought you’d see in downtown West Bend – yet here we are.
The Rocky Horror Picture Show hits our historic theater for one night only!
Experienced attendees – KEEP OUR BUILDING SAFE!
Virgins – enjoy the ride.
This screening is part of the Broadway at The Bend movie series. It also includes: Singin’ in the Rain, Hairspray, Cabaret, and Phantom of the Opera.
- Admission is $8 – advanced sales HIGHLY recommended as at limited capacity this will sell ou!
- Survival/Virgin kits will be available for purchase the night of the event for $8. It will include everything that is ALLOWED to be used during the screening (see exceptions in the small print. If you still have questions the answer is probably ‘no’).
- DO NOT BRING: Rice, water guns, hot dogs, prunes, toast, or anything related. Likewise, do not throw anything AT OUR SCREEN. If you do, we will stop the movie and you will literally ruin it for everyone.
- Things you may bring (eg: not in our kits and not on the banned list): Rope, bell, large J A N E T cards.
- If you don’t know what any of this means, it’s ok. The Bend is a safe place.
- Have fun. Be respectful. And get ready for a memorable evening.
This event is presented thanks to the support of Do Your Hair Justice in Barton.
Doors open at 6:30; movie at 7 p.m. Popcorn, soft drinks and a full bar available. Face coverings and kindness required.